Personnel Commission Forms


Employee Forms

The employee forms listed below can be found on the Personnel Commission (Intranet) site:

  • Claims for Temporary Work Out of Classification
  • Classified Staffing Request (C1121)
  • Community Services Representative Request Form
  • Notice of Outstanding Work Performance
  • Professional Expert Request Form
  • Rating-In Form and Tip Sheet
  • Request for Multiple College Responsibility Differential
  • Request for Retiree Assignment
  • Request to Designate a Position as Bilingual
  • Request to Remove a Pool Eligible

PC Employee Forms