- Nicole Albo-Lopez, Ed.D. - Vice Chancellor, Educational Programs and Institutional Effectiveness
- Elyse Webb-Wilson - Executive Assistant
- Betsy Regalado - Associate Vice Chancellor, Educational Programs and Institutional Effectiveness
- Maury Pearl - Associate Vice Chancellor, Institutional Effectiveness
- Deborah L. Harrington, Ed.D. - Dean, Student Success
- Vacant - Dean, Curriculum and Instructional Support Services
- Jessica R. Cristo, Ed.D. – Associate Dean, Student Success, Administrative Coordinator Project MATCH
- David Green, Interim Dean, Student Services
- Joanna Zimring Towne - Faculty Coordinator LA College Promise
- Sarah Crespo - Senior Administrative Analyst
- Ann Hsi - Administrative Analyst
- Stanislav Levin - Research Analyst
- Jessica Sanchez-Mendez - Research Analyst
- Jordan Seja - Administrative Analyst
- Danielle Jack - Assistant Administrative Analyst
- Alejandro Mendoza - Assistant Administrative Analyst
- Edwin Soriano - Assistant Administrative Analyst
- Betina Vallin - SFP Specialist, Student Success
- Estela Miranda - SFP Technician, Student Success
Attendance Accounting (Intranet) - This office reports student enrollments for the allocation of State funding. It also maintains District-wide calendars, develops FTES projections, and provides ongoing and ad-hoc reports for enrollment and fiscal planning.
Curriculum Support - This office supports curriculum development and implementation at the nine LACCD colleges.
- Institutional Research - Providing information and analysis that supports policy development, effective decision-making, and accountability.
- Strategic Planning - Assessing institutional performance through the framework of strategic planning.
Office of Student Success - This office works with district faculty and staff to improve student learning and educational outcomes across our nine colleges. It oversees the activities, staff, and resources supporting several district-wide student success efforts—efforts guided by the LACCD Framework for Student Success, adopted in 2007, with ongoing input from the LACCD Student Success Initiative Steering Committee (SSISC).
Dolores Huerta Labor Institute (DHLI) - This District-wide initiative provides faculty resources for developing labor-themed content and curricula, as well as promoting labor education at individual colleges.
Institutional Effectiveness Intranet Site