Students Sitting Outside

California College Promise Grant (CCPG)

This is an application to have your enrollment fees waived. This FEE WAIVER is available to California residents and students who meet AB 540 eligibility. If you need money to help with books, supplies, food, rent, transportation and other costs, please complete a FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid right away.

We recommend that you file the FAFSA or, if you meet AB 540 eligibility, the California Dream Act Application to be considered for more money.

California College Promise Grant (CCPG) Application