Educational Programs and Institutional Effectiveness
The Educational Programs and Institutional Effectiveness (EPIE) division provides leadership and coordination for District-wide educational and student services initiatives, course and program approval, accreditation, strategic planning, attendance accounting, and institutional research.
- Ryan M. Cornner, Ed.D. - Vice Chancellor, Educational Programs and Institutional Effectiveness
- Maury Pearl - Associate Vice Chancellor, Institutional Effectiveness
- Deborah L. Harrington, Ed.D. - Dean, Student Success
- Bobbi Kimble - Dean, Educational Support Services
- Sarah Crespo - Administrative Analyst
- Nicole Huff - Office Assistant
- Danielle Jack - Executive Assistant
- Terri Fisher - Administrative Intern
- Stanislav Levin - Research Analyst
- Isabel Real - Assistant Administrative Analyst
- Betina Vallin - SFP Technician, Student Success
Attendance Accounting (Intranet) -This office reports student enrollments for the allocation of State funding. It also maintains District-wide calendars, develops FTES projections, and provides ongoing and ad-hoc reports for enrollment and fiscal planning.
Curriculum Support -This office provides coordination of Board approval for courses and programs, maintaining the District-wide shared course database as well as individual college awards, reviewing, posting and implementing course changes, and related curriculum-related activities.
Institutional Research - Providing information and analysis that supports policy development, effective decision-making, and accountability mandates.
Dolores Huerta Labor Institute (DHLI) - This District-wide initiative provides faculty resources for developing labor-themed content and curricula, as well as promoting labor education at individual colleges.