Welcome to the Los Angeles Southwest College
Online International Student Application!
This application is for students applying to study at Los Angeles Southwest College as an F-1 Visa holder (International Student). LASC accepts international student applications for fall and spring semesters only.
The fall semester application deadline is July 1st. The spring semester deadline is December 1st.
Students who already have an F1 Visa and are applying from within the United States have the following application deadlines:
- Fall Semester: August 1st
- Spring Semester: January 4th
Make sure to be accurate and provide complete details when submitting your application.
To be considered for admissions the following documents are required:
- Los Angeles Southwest College International Student Application
- International Student Supplemental Application
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Evidence of Financial Support
- Academic Records/Transcripts
- Application Processing Fee (50.00 USD)
- Passport Information Page
- One (1) passport sized photograph
- US Visa, current I20, and I94 (If already in the US)
- Transfer Eligibility Form (If already in the US)
Details for the required supporting documents and forms can be found at
All documents must be official and/or original.
All documents must be mailed to the college campus at the following address:
Los Angeles Southwest College
Student Services Building, Room 102E
Attn: International Student Services
1600 West Imperial Highway
Los Angeles, CA 90047-4899 USA
The decision regarding your admission will be determined once the International Student Program receives all supporting documents and the application fee.
Students with questions can contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 (323) 241-5278.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN APPLICATION