APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
If you have already submitted your application to Los Angeles Valley College, you can access Special Links and Opportunities and your Application Confirmation by going to My Applications.
The California Community College System offers an Open Admission Policy
A message from the campus:
Terms & Dates:
fall 2014 (09/02/2014 to 12/21/2014)
As of 08/16/2014 the College will no longer accept applications for fall 2014
You may attend the first day of class and request an Add Permit from the instructor. The Admissions
and Records Office will process paper applications for the students who have obtained an Add Permit from
Do Not Apply Using this Application:
- if you are an LACCD Student. You are a continuing student. You can use your existing registration appointment to register for classes at Valley. When registering for classes, use the pull down menu to select the college where you want to take classes.
- if you are an international student. If you are in the U.S. on an F-1 Visa, you must submit your application in-person. If you are applying to the college from outside the U.S., please follow the link to our International Admissions Application:
- if you are in 8th grade or below. There is a special admissions process that requires you to pick up an application packet in Academic Affairs and return the completed packet 2 weeks prior to the start of the semester.
- if you have already applied to Valley. Please do not apply more than once.
Apply Using this Application:
- if you have never attended Los Angeles Valley College.
- if you have not attended Los Angeles Valley College in the last year.
- if you are currently enrolled in high school. You will also need to submit a Supplemental Application for Admission of Students in Grades K-12 for signed by you parents and approved by your high school counselor or principal. This for must be submitted in-person to the Admissions & Records Office or to the LAVC Representative at your high school.
How long does the process take?
You will receive an email confirmation within 10 business days after submitting your online application. If you do not receive a confirmation within the allotted time frame, please check your junk mail, spam or bulk mail folders.
Thank you for your interest in Los Angeles Valley College. We look forward to seeing you on campus.
Los Angeles Valley College
5800 Fulton Avenue
Valley Glen, CA 91401-4096
Fax: (818) 947-2610